Cancelled cruise

natanya13

So my Celebrity precruise Covid test was positive.  I contacted Celebrity engagement and sent the required information that was sent to me by the testing company.  My question is: has anyone else had to be refunded rather than just receiving credit for another cruise?  If so, how long did the refund take?  When I look at my Celebrity profile my points are there and the cruise is listed as a previous booking.  Beginning to regret every booking with Celebrity.

I’m sorry you tested positive and had to cancel.  I’m sure you were disappointed, I know I would be.  Since you cancelled within 2 days of the sailing and it would have been a paid in full booking the system probably updated your history automatically.  Once your refund is processed the Cruise history will most likely get corrected.  
Hopefully someone who has had a refund processed recently can give you information on how long it took. 

That is such a bummer, not to mention all the plans and anticipation.  That darn Omicron has free reign, even though the effects are not very concerning.  Hopefully, your refund will be process as quickly as possible.  Just know that a better cruise is waiting and has your name on it!