Anyone currently on the Constellation and have a passenger count?

cgolf1

25 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

I have heard 535, and another person told us 585 (both people who should know,  so not sure which is right)

Thanks and oh wow, I am hoping that is what we get. This is a unique time for sure. Right now the open rooms are 40-50% of inventory for our trip, but I have no idea how many room Celebrity holds back. That must have the feel of a large super yacht with crew to passenger ratio.

Edited by cgolf1

32 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Thanks.

Can we keep this thread going? Will someone please volunteer to report the count on the 24 Jan sailing?

I board 04 Feb and 14 Feb and  would LOVE the private yacht experience. 

Looks like the next cruise goes out the week of the 24th. Hopefully one of us will remember to bump the thread then.

On 1/25/2022 at 12:40 PM, phoenix_dream said:

847 this cruise

Hope you are well and enjoying your trip. If you see this any chance you could check guest services for the tentative count for the next trip? TIA

Eaton gets credit for the question:)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cgolf1 said:

Hope you are well and enjoying your trip. If you see this any chance you could check guest services for the tentative count for the next trip? TIA

Eaton gets credit for the question:)

I don't have exact numbers, but was told they are thinking numbers will be more like the previous cruise which was just short of 600 or so.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

I don't have exact numbers, but was told they are thinking numbers will be more like the previous cruise which was just short of 600 or so.

You are awesome thank you very much for asking and passing along the information.

On 1/18/2022 at 12:11 PM, EatonDoolittle said:

Thanks.

Can we keep this thread going? Will someone please volunteer to report the count on the 24 Jan sailing?

I board 04 Feb and 14 Feb and  would LOVE the private yacht experience. 

Would you please report the pax count on your 14 Feb sailing?  Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Rickster said:

Would you please report the pax count on your 14 Feb sailing?  Thanks. 

Yes, as soon as I can get the info. Don’t know if you are on the roll call, but I posted for the Feb  14 sailing, so far, they are not replacing Grand Cayman. Shore Ex desk said today it will be another sea day. 

12 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Yes, as soon as I can get the info. Don’t know if you are on the roll call, but I posted for the Feb  14 sailing, so far, they are not replacing Grand Cayman. Shore Ex desk said today it will be another sea day. 

We’re sailing on the 25th.  Thanks.

49 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

I would appreciate that info because we are on the 14th sailing. Thanks in advance.

On 2/4/2022 at 10:04 PM, simpleman said:

I would appreciate that info because we are on the 14th sailing. Thanks in advance.

Mid 900’s expected for Feb 14 sailing. 
I’m so spoiled this sailing, 564.

Al Baccio: no lines! No waiting! Lots of seating available, no all day squatters! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

We had an oceanview stateroom booked on Deck 3, and we got upgraded at the pier to a concierge stateroom on Deck 8.  What a pleasant surprise.  Got all the CC amenities, including embarkation lunch and champagne.  We had initially tried to bid for upgrade to FV and AQ, but bids were rejected. 

One of the medical officers told me they are using the deck 3 staterooms for crew overflow.  Quarantine if needed was on Deck 2 and Deck 7.  Don't know where on the ship.  I asked out stateroom attendant how many cabins he had, and he told me just five.  They have more crew than pax.

On 2/15/2022 at 6:06 AM, EatonDoolittle said:

690 this sailing (Feb 14)

4 ports, 6 sea days.

If you see this or anyone else can you inquire about the Feb 25 cruise numbers? We know someone, unfortunately not us, looking to book that cruise.