Medallion.Net payment on App.

highflyingrealtor

2 hours ago, highflyingrealtor said:

Payment method (credit card) on app won’t go thru for internet purchase. Says card is invalid. Changed card and same message. I’m well versed in the MedallionApp and have done this before. Anyone else having payment issues? 🤔

Not sure because I have only done a few mock reservations to check if the App has been updated to charge only 50% since I am entitled to the discount rate.  Still not implemented recently. 

If you continue to have trouble, call Princess and get them to add it on and take your CC over the phone.  An OCEAN rep (if not a phone rep) should be able to look at your saved CC info and see if something is wrong in the data.

2 hours ago, highflyingrealtor said:

Payment method (credit card) on app won’t go thru for internet purchase. Says card is invalid. Changed card and same message. I’m well versed in the MedallionApp and have done this before. Anyone else having payment issues? 🤔

Yes I did trying to pay for the wi-Fi package. Kept getting the same message so I just called Princess & they took care of everything. Be prepared for a wait on the phone. 

Tom😀

Just now, Steelers36 said:

Not sure because I have only done a few mock reservations to check if the App has been updated to charge only 50% since I am entitled to the discount rate.  Still not implemented recently. 

If you continue to have trouble, call Princess and get them to add it on and take your CC over the phone.  An OCEAN rep (if not a phone rep) should be able to look at your saved CC info and see if something is wrong in the data.

I just paid for the wi-Fi package through Princess & the 50% discount will show up as OBC once on the ship. 

Tom😀

2 minutes ago, trbarton said:

I just paid for the wi-Fi package through Princess & the 50% discount will show up as OBC once on the ship. 

Tom😀

Yes, I know.  I am in no rush to give them internet money now (cruise is in OCT).  Hoping before then the system will be upgraded and won't need to worry about more OBC.

7 hours ago, trbarton said:

Yes I did trying to pay for the wi-Fi package. Kept getting the same message so I just called Princess & they took care of everything. Be prepared for a wait on the phone. 

Tom😀

Yep, at our Thanksgiving cruise I had to call too. Was hoping it would work on the app this time and avoid the call. Life goes on. 😀

Update. Called this morning, Princess rep took care of over the phone, charged credit card and my 4 device purchase appeared on my Medallion app immediately. No harm no foul! Btw, Princess opens phone lines at 6:00 am PT. I called right away and had no wait. 😀

Edited by highflyingrealtor
  • Like 1