Favorites / secrets / tips....anything NON covid related.....

famof4togo

Just now, Luckysll said:

I love to order a banana split for dessert from the children’s menu at least once every cruise.  

I have not done this before but from checking menus there is not always a dessert I like on the regular menu so I plan to get one this cruise!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

I bring these magnetic hooks to hang on the walls.  We hang hats, bathing suit coverups, light jackets, etc...

It seems like you carry lots of stuff with you =D Usually we dont take too much stuff with us, I dont even put my clothes in a wardrobe, I keep everything inside my bag for the entire cruise lol.  However, Its quite practical to carry such things with you 

• Thanks 1

As a general rule of thumb, I never unpack on vacations I always live out of suitcases, but cruises are my one exception, I always fully unpack and get those suitcases under the bed for more room.  I too am an over packer...first cruise ever I had an entire regular sized suitcase for just shoes and 3 outfits per day...now I am not that bad any longer but while hubby can live out of a backpack for a week, I am still in a very large suitcase for 5 nights lol.....

• Haha 1

Bring a foldable duffle bag to pack in your luggage.  Use it to take to a beach shore excursion for towels, water, sunscreen and such.  Plus, it can be used to take home souvenirs.  Attach a cheap $10 watch to the bag to keep time on shore.

Bring some bathroom spray.  Trust me, the cabins ventilation isn't the best and you'll thank me later.

Bring a insulated sports bottle for shore excursions or smuggled spirits on deck.

Bring some zip lock bags to protect your electronics while on shore from sand and water.

Edited by CorbinCatFan
  • Like 1

If you're looking for tips on things to bring with you, take a looky at Amazon's cruise accessories. We look at this before every cruise:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cruise+accessories&lo=list&language=en_US&crid=3R0UA2XV7RDB&linkCode=ll2&linkId=82a3626649a0d741a5ddb9e22f4e8c19&qid=1562019848&sprefix=cruise+access%2Caps%2C434&ref=sr_pg_1

• Like 3