Silver Spirts Included wines

gymfreak

30 minutes ago, 81Zoomie said:

Is there a list of the premium wines available by the glass included with the Silver Beverage pkg?  

This should help - a bit dated, but will be indicative. 🍺🥌

50 minutes ago, CurlerRob said:

This should help - a bit dated, but will be indicative. 🍺🥌

Thanks so much for the link. Are the $8 wines by the glass the silver spirit wines?  First time booking Viking, so I’m a bit confused by the wine list for the premium spirits. I thought I read beverages up to $18 and sommelier’s wine selection. Are the sommelier wines by the glass annotated somewhere?

Edited by 81Zoomie

11 minutes ago, 81Zoomie said:

Thanks so much for the link. Are the $8 wines by the glass the silver spirit wines?  First time booking Viking, so I’m a bit confused by the wine list for the premium spirits. I thought I read beverages up to $18 and sommelier’s wine selection. Are the sommelier wines by the glass annotated somewhere?

There isn’t a separate list of Silver Spirits wines or spirits.  Anyone on board can have any thing on the menu. If you have silver spirits you can have any wine by the glass or any cocktail that costs less than $18.  Silver Spirits is simply a different way to pay for your cocktails. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I continue to be disappointed that when Viking suggests a wine for dinner it is a very bottle not by the glass that would be included in the SSP.  It is usually very hard to get someone to help with wine choices.  I sometimes ask the bartenders ( some of them have been excellent suggestions) !

we don't know a lot about wine but usually know what we like and often the included wines fall short.

Edited by deec
  • Like 1