Milestone Cruise OBC Question

yuki5900

I'm confused...for the 25th cruise milestone perk, which is correct:

a) the 25% obc is calculated based on the price of the 25th cruise, to be used on a future cruise of your choise (within 2 years, i believe)

b) you can activate the 25% obc on any cruise you choose, as long as it's after the 25th cruise (again, i think within 2 years).   eg let's say i have some cruises already booked and cruise #26 costs $1600, cruise #27 costs $1000, cruise #28 costs $2000....so i'd opt to use it on cruise #28 since it is the highest price

thanks for your help! 

It is based on the base price of the cruise it is applied to, for the Milestone cruiser using, not for the cabin, unless cruising single. It doesn't include port taxes and fees, yada yada. You want to use on an expensive cruise and not one of the $25 cruises.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mondello said:

Wonder if both spouses can use their 25% OBC perk on same booking if they reach Milestone together?

While we haven't actually cruised yet, both my husband's and my OBC were approved to be applied on the same sailing.  It hasn't been posted to my cruise yet, so I can't 100% verify.

• Thanks 1

Confirming what others have said about option B - I would definitely use it on a future cruise where your passenger fare may be the highest.

However, I am unsure about the 2 year rule - I celebrated my 25th cruise in 2018  but did not redeem my milestone credit until this this past weeks cruise aboard the Mardi Gras. 

Due to pandemic, those timely requirements may have changed…..

Guest BasicSailor
1 hour ago, mondello said:

Wonder if both spouses can use their 25% OBC perk on same booking if they reach Milestone together?

Yes, You actually can use it on your 25th cruise if so requested.