Cruise Critic Sailing on SeaDream II - Have Questions?

CCAubs

Cruise Critic's editor-in-chief, @Editor Colleen, will be sailing on SeaDream II next week and would love to know if you have any questions about the experience (port stops include the Bahamas and Turks & Caicos). Post your questions here and she'll do her best to make sure she answers as many as possible in her report coming next week! 

• 1 month later...

Great photos.  We just booked a TA on SD II for April 2023 and are trying to glean as much info as possible on the ship.  We've been cruising on NCL for the past 15 years and decided to give SeaDream a try.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 2:20 PM, Carnac767 said:

Great photos.  We just booked a TA on SD II for April 2023 and are trying to glean as much info as possible on the ship.  We've been cruising on NCL for the past 15 years and decided to give SeaDream a try.

Have a wonderful cruise! Colleen reviewed the ship upon her return, here's a link in the hope it's helpful! https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=268

On 3/10/2022 at 9:12 AM, CCAubs said:

Have a wonderful cruise! Colleen reviewed the ship upon her return, here's a link in the hope it's helpful! https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=268

Colleen's review indicates that a test within 72 hours is required before boarding. We board next weekend, and our cruise letter indicates that only proof of vaccine is required. I'm leaning toward our letter being correct, but after reading the review, I'm now worried. We made an appointment for a test on Thursday several months ago. It will cost each of us 190 dollars. I would prefer not to pay that. Is the review information outdated at this point?

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Host Dan said:

I have GOT to get back onboard!  Its been too many years.  Anyone know what the single supplement is?  Caribbean cruise most likely.

Check the website for specific cruises but generally 200% 😒.  Transatlantics though are typically 125%.