Live Review Oasis Of The Sea 1/30/2022 - 2/06/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

4 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 3

We are going to catch Cats 🐈 today the matinee show.  We were told it’s long … 90 minutes with intermission and we want to be fully awake so afternoon show is perfect.  We need the evening to EAT so we try not to schedule any show before 9:30PM.

I think you need to rethink the 90 minute show next time, look of all that time you could have spent on more eating good food.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Having sailed on both the Edge and the Apex, I would give the nod to the Apex.  But, the real choice would be the Beyond, which is coming out later this year.  It is the third of the Edge Class ships but will be slightly larger and have a few new wrinkles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCzUv9yK0uQ

I think that will be the one in November hopefully!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Welcome aboard the virtual cruise!  I am using iPhone 12 Pro to take pictures.  Nothing fancy!  If you can wait I hear 14Pro is supposed to be a step up!

12 pro nothing fancy lol. I can hear my basic model iPhone 11 crying in the background.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maitaivegas said:

12 pro nothing fancy lol. I can hear my basic model iPhone 11 crying in the background.

Before the 12pro I was using an iPhone 7 😂 I was sad to see the 7 go … but I went with the ATT upgrade plan so it took the sting out a little bit!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 3

Oh that bread is divine… drizzled with truffle oil and lemon butter.  That is like a meal.  I was thinking about slicing that bread in half and stuff it with the roast beef from the park cafe!

I think you need to head to the Windjammer before it closes and get us a picture of the Stir Fry made to order.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Maitaivegas said:

I was watching a blog on YouTube and this person said RCI uses frozen sushi for some of their rolls. Frozen then defrosted would definitely change the texture.

Most sushi/sashimi comes from previously frozen fish to kill potential parasites. 

——

sorry - just noticed someone said the same thing and I can’t figure out how to delete my comment

Edited by MissKathy107
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 3

A lovely couple had their wedding on the ship  at Central Park and was having dinner at 150 Park.  They shared the cake with their fellow diners!  How nice of them!  Wishing them lots of happiness & love !!!

Hopefully the groom doesn't end up like your lunch dessert from Chops. 😱

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, chill6x6 said:

I'm so glad you ate at 150 Central Park! That's one of the places I'm considering.  It looks really good!

What's your favorite so far?

By far 150 Park is my favorite.  I know people love Chops but to me there is very little cooking technique with the food they make.  150 Park yes it is fancy but the food is farm fresh and food is amazing and they are serving food that I will not be able to make at home.  So please try everything you can on the menu!

• Like 2