Seabourn Covid

We are thinking of getting back onto our favourite cruise line towards the end of this year. We are both triple vaccinated.

Our concern is whether the policies (which sound fabulous) on Seabourn are working - or not. We know there will always be an odd infection with a passenger or two, but I hope recent cruisers can tell us that so far everything is going well.

What is the medical protocol onboard? Does the medical facility charge like a wounded bull for "services" relating to Covid?

A big issue for us that, so far we've not been able to find insurance that will cover anything related to Covid

Help please

The recent holiday cruise on Seabourn Ovation had a few positives. Under 10 but I'm not sure of the exact number.  From friends just about to disembark I don't think there has been cases on this cruise but am not sure. 

Here is a recent thread discussing people testing positive on Ovation. Starts from #5 post. Seabourn's current Covid policies only at this point go to 30 September, 2022 and will be reviewed then.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2824015-what-happens-if-you-test-covid-positive-after-several-days-on-board/

As with everything related to Covid things change. I think they are again testing pre-cruise to board Seabourn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Not too many Seabourn cruisers on here, we are poor Aussies, lol. Best you go over to Seabourn section of CC and ask.

Good luck with it.

I am here as a Seabourn cruiser so I follow the Seabourn board and from what I read Seabourn have been handling things very well

I agree with NSWP check out Seabourn section

I kinda always thought that the Aussie and NZ section was for only for people who cruised in this area until  I checked it out properly much later and NSWP I am not rich we just found out after all the nickel and diming cruises we have been on we have found out that Seabourn isnt a bad deal at the end of the day as most things are included and I dont drink alcohol 😀

Edited by Thecat123
  • Like 4