Oceania Website

Cruisedreamer1

13 minutes ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

Both my husband and I can not pull up our information on the Oceania website. I'm calling Oceania tomorrow since our wonderful TA advised we certainly still have everything in place for our upcoming cruise. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

This loss of information is a common occurrence on weekends on the Oceania website. I think this is what you’re experiencing.
The weekend is when Oceania does it’s website maintenance and the missing information is part of that. It’s still there, just not visible to you. 

1 hour ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

Both my husband and I can not pull up our information on the Oceania website. I'm calling Oceania tomorrow since our wonderful TA advised we certainly still have everything in place for our upcoming cruise. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

Usually, it’s Saturday evening (Eastern) when O does web maintenance and locks accounts for security. Perhaps, they’re doing something today too.

Of course, I assume you’ve actually registered your cruise on the website.

Yup! Thanks for the replies! I thought perhaps our reservations had been dropped out permanently! Cruisecritic viewers have never failed to answer my questions or concerns.

Flatbush: that's exactly when I went online.

Edited by Cruisedreamer1

On 1/30/2022 at 9:27 AM, alaskaca said:

This loss of information is a common occurrence on weekends on the Oceania website. I think this is what you’re experiencing.
The weekend is when Oceania does it’s website maintenance and the missing information is part of that. It’s still there, just not visible to you. 

Thanks for this information. On Saturday I was trying to pay my deposit (due on Monday), and was told "to contact Reservations", so I thought I would have to wait until Monday to pay directly. After I read this, I tried again Sunday to "Manage My Account" and the payment window opened right up! So, they got my money...for now, until I make my final payment decision in 2 months or so.🤔

• Like 1