Looks like Suites for the Jubilee TransAtlantic are already Sold Out!

TravelBluebird

Looks like my friends booked their Ocean Suite to join us (also in an Ocean Suite) for the Jubilee TransAtlantic just in time! They booked yesterday in between flights on their way home from a non-cruise trip we just took together. We had hoped to help them book (their first Carnival cruise) earlier in the week but couldn’t due to the Carnival IT outage online

I guess we weren’t the only ones who wanted a little extra room for an 18 day cruise with lots of sea days!  

Is this normal for longer/Journeys cruises? When we booked our Panama Canal transit on the Freedom (16 days; also a repositioning cruise) Suites were not available but I thought nothing of it since I booked it a long time after it was first offered.

Glad I have a suite for Jubilee; my hubby is an afternoon napper and having that extra little sitting area will definitely save my sanity—where else can I get a little quiet to do my Cruise Critic LIVE reports?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your suite have the perks improved?

Besides the larger cabin and priority boarding was the only thing i remember

Any special  free restaurants/lounges or free beverages like we get on other cruise lines?  

Btw ive been platinum since 2007 

Edited by jonbgd

1 hour ago, jonbgd said:

Congrats on your suite have the perks improved?

Besides the larger cabin and priority boarding was the only thing i remember

Any special  free restaurants/lounges or free beverages like we get on other cruise lines?  

Btw ive been platinum since 2007 

No, there are no additional perks. That said, booking suites on Carnival tend to be less expensive than booking suite on other lines, and since I value the extra space its worth it to me. Do I wish they would add some things to make the experience a bit more special? Sure, but it doesn’t stop me from booking when the price is right.

• Like 1