No smart phone. How do we check in?

cdrmer

No need for frustration!  Print out your travel summary and your luggage tags in Cruise Personalizer (and I like to also print the travel summary). Go to the port and check in via the Blue Lane.  Bring your passport, negative Covid test and original Covid vaccination record. They have people at the port who will check you in and print your medallion. 

We don’t have a smart phone, either, but we do have an iPad.  I managed to download all of our info on it and we’re in the green lane now.  I just took it slowly and followed the instructions.  We’ll still print out what we can along with paper copies of our proof of  vaccinations (originals with QR code is on the iPad) and covid tests results, which we will also have printed out.  We’ll just go to the line they tell us to go to, give them the papers and the iPad and hope for the best.  If it takes longer to check in, so be it!

It's not a big deal.  When you arrive at the port tell the Princess reps you have not yet checked in; they will direct you to one of the open desks to get you checked in, have your picture taken, and issue you a medallion.  Don't sweat the small stuff.

• Thanks 1