Day pass at Marriott Resort

dedemills

Just spent the day at the Marriott St Kitts and it was wonderful! The day pass was $39 each adult and included use of pools, and beach chairs and umbrellas. The view was amazing. Very few people at the resort made for an extremely relaxing day. Taxi driver charged 2 of us $20 for the trip there...he said it would be that amount for 1-4 passengers. 

1 minute ago, dedemills said:

Just spent the day at the Marriott St Kitts and it was wonderful! The day pass was $39 each adult and included use of pools, and beach chairs and umbrellas. The view was amazing. Very few people at the resort made for an extremely relaxing day. Taxi driver charged 2 of us $20 for the trip there...he said it would be that amount for 1-4 passengers. 

Another satisfied customer and no T’erds.   Thanks for posting.

6 hours ago, jenpijan said:

Do we need reservations in advance for a day pass?

Out of courtesy one always ‘asks’ direct with the hotel, never through a booking agent, as they will sell a pass regardless of any actual availability. 
Having said that, many have been successful just following the TTE Protocol without booking, never hearing of any refusals.  
Also consider taking a private room for a little more luxury.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Teachergrl said:

Do you happen to know if they still have day rooms you can purchase? I saw on another board from a year ago, that you can get a room for the day for $125. 

Correct, (Also posted in CC) it’s an ideal choice for leaving personal items etc., plus pre and post sun showers/changing, but not visited since 2021.   An ask to the Marriott will give the up to date position.  Don’t think they’ll drop a good revenue stream.

19 hours ago, Teachergrl said:

Do you happen to know if they still have day rooms you can purchase? I saw on another board from a year ago, that you can get a room for the day for $125. 

We did the day rate a year before covid shut things down and it was a bit more than $125-- i think it was closer to $200-250. 

I would check with them-- travel was very different even a year ago when the $125 info is from. My guess is they had a lot of rooms available then that most likely isn't the case now. With their rooms selling for $400-500 a night I would doubt it is still $125 but who knows.