The post 2 link does not work for me. Here is another one:

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

3 hours ago, Jersey42 said:

Yes.  Also:

• minimum of 100 shares
  • one OBC per cabin, even if all occupants own shares 

The post 2 link does not work for me. Here is another one:

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Be aware if the stock drops over one dollar you will lose out.  I did buy 100 shares and the put a sell order if the stock dropped down to what I paid for it.  No guarantee that will insure not loosing money but then again if it goes up it is a win win…but really a spec stock in my mind.

17 minutes ago, RJAM3 said:

Be aware if the stock drops over one dollar you will lose out.  I did buy 100 shares and the put a sell order if the stock dropped down to what I paid for it.  No guarantee that will insure not loosing money but then again if it goes up it is a win win…but really a spec stock in my mind.

If you sail more frequently, then this is quite a useful benefit that adds up. It is not like a once a quarter dividend, it is available every time you sail!  It is quite a nice benefit for the owner's of the company!  

Imagine paying $2000 for 100 shares and being able to cruise once a quarter and getting an additional $400 in cabin credits!  (That alone is a 20% return!)

IF you are buying the stock ONLY for the benefit, then I wish you luck as you may well lose money in the time it takes to get the benefit credited, given the current volatility of the stock.  Also, the price is relative low compared to what it was before Covid. If/WHEN Covid is less of a concern OR (not AND) ships are again filling up and the company returns to profitability, then these will be the 'good ole days' that people will regret not buying and holding!  

We bought 200 shares when it was down to just over $8.00 a share at the height of covid.  Then when it went up to $25.00 a share we sold 100 shares of it.  We made back all the money we put out for the 200 shares and then some,  and still have 100 shares to use for the OBC.

• Like 2