CCL Legend - Driving Back to Canada

aam3

We're considering booking the Legend for Spring Break and would need to drive back to Canada on the day we disembark. Canadian regulations currently require a negative PCR test for reentry into Canada. I can't find any info on the Carnival site about options for PCR testing onboard or at the port after disembarking. Is anybody aware of options that would be available to us? Not sure if a CVS in Baltimore would get results fast enough - it's about a 6 hour drive to the border. 

I was looking for this info as well for our march 27 cruise, it sounds like the pcr testing is going to be lifted soon for us Canadians. I had found info on here about buying a pcr test prior to leaving and using some wifi to complete the test at the end of the cruise, from my understanding you get your results in 45 mins. They are $149 each, so I am waiting to see what happens. It was called switch health rt lamp test.

Hi

I am waiting to see what changes are in the works with next weeks announcement as well. I think that hoping all testing will be dropped is wishful thinking, but even if they changed it to a rapid test, it would make it much easier to arrange.

One thing about the "switch health" company tests, was that a while back when their products were mentioned on this site, someone said that when they tried to make a purchase, they didn't have any available at that time. I am looking at using their products as well, but I would make sure to not leave it too close to your departure. For now, I will just be patient and see what is required at the time I sail.