Birthday Decorations

lfresa

Hi,

When I went on my cruise in November my husband had them decorate my room for my birthday. I brought the items home.  If anyone wants to use them for an upcoming cruise to decorate for a birthday let me know.  I can mail them out to you. I have no use for them but didn't want to leave them there.  Easy to decorate they are magnetic and some of the items hang from the ceiling. Just pay the shipping charge which I would think would be cheap if I sent it out early.  

Edited by lfresa

52 minutes ago, lfresa said:

Hi,

When I went on my cruise in November my husband had them decorate my room for my birthday. I brought the items home.  If anyone wants to use them for an upcoming cruise to decorate for a birthday let me know.  I can mail them out to you. I have no use for them but didn't want to leave them there.  Easy to decorate they are magnetic and some of the items hang from the ceiling. Just pay the shipping charge which I would think would be cheap if I sent it out early.  

I am in Nova Scotia, I would be interested. I was thinking about buying something for my husband's birthday for our May cruise, so this might work 🙂

8 hours ago, lfresa said:

Hi, with the shipping to Nova Scotia I am not sure of what the shipping charges would be or if it would be worth it to you. I live in Shelton, CT . 

Is  it too much trouble to get a quote or do you think it will be too expensive? 

On 2/13/2022 at 11:16 AM, Bronx12 said:

I am in Nova Scotia, I would be interested. I was thinking about buying something for my husband's birthday for our May cruise, so this might work 🙂

Lots of great options at Dollar Twenty Five Tree.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The birthday decorations they sell onboard start at around $45 so the postage should be a fraction of that and well worth someone paying the postage to receive them if they like them. 

As brillohead pointed out, you can buy decorations at the Dollar Tree for $1.25 a pop that you wouldn't feel bad throwing away afterwards and not have to lug back home.  Of course the advantage of paying the $45 is having someone else decorate in advance of you entering the cabin and is worth the price to some.

I've always bought birthday, halloween, New Years, etc. at the dollar tree and found that it is fun to decorate (door as well as inside) and being able to dump them before disembarking is an added bonus. There are some small sturdy magnets (plain and with hooks) you can buy on Amazon that will hold all those decorations up and are reusable cruise after cruise.  I bring these magnets with me every time, even if I don't decorate, as they serve to hang lots of stuff and frees up counter and storage space. 

Edited by livingonthebeach

Hi seayourself,   email me at lfresa@snet.net and I will mail them out to you.  I hate for them to go to waste.  It's much easier for me to mail in the US, I would have to deal with customs with mailing it abroad. Lisa

Edited by lfresa
  • Like 1