How do we book excursions using O Life credits.

reposado

41 minutes ago, reposado said:

Sorry if its been asked(I didnt see a search function in these forums) but how do we book the included "3 excursions" from our O-life?

Just book as normal  on their website and they'll credit us?

Thanks in advance. 

Yes, if you have the OLife Excursions. they will be credited when you book them on line.

55 minutes ago, reposado said:

Sorry if its been asked(I didnt see a search function in these forums) but how do we book the included "3 excursions" from our O-life?

Just book as normal  on their website and they'll credit us?

Thanks in advance. 

Make sure your O invoice shows that you’ve selected excursions as your O Life perk. Register your cruise on the O website. Go to “shop excursions.” Pick your preferences. But remember that not all excursions qualify. Generally, they must be <$200 and not OE, OS, etc.

Once you’ve made your selections, including any additional ones you want to purchase, check the “cart” where you should find that it has already assigned $0 to the most expensive of your allowable O Life choices (a nice feature). It will also show the retail price of any paid ones you’ve selected.

Now, having checked the first page of the “Shore Excursions” PDF you received with your emailed O invoice, you’ll know how many excursions (per person on your specific cruise) you must select to qualify for the 25% YWYW discount on those requiring payment . And, note that your O Life selections count toward the minimum required for this extra perk!

Back to the cart. When you’ve selected all your allowed O Life excursions and added paid ones, you’ll see at the top of the cart whether you have enough total ones to get the YWYW discount. If you’ve met the minimum number, check that YWYW box and the total charge will adjust at the bottom of your tour list (different list for each person). Note however, that the individual prices in the list will still show $0 for your allowed O Life max and the retail price of paid ones. However, when you do the math on your own, the total charge at the bottom should be adjusted for the 25% discount.

If all is in order, your payment due will be further adjusted for any paid excursions by charging them against whatever available SBC (provided directly by O) is listed in your O account for this cruise (e.g., O Club SBC). The remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.

One more item: if you’d rather pay the total charge by CC (so that you’ll have any O Club et al. O SBC available onboard), OR the cart misbehaves, call O to do the excursions over the phone. Note as well that any decision to cancel a tour (note deadlines in fine print) requires a call to O.

PS: Hopefully, that Reposado is El Tesoro!

Edited by Flatbush Flyer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2022 at 12:56 PM, reposado said:

Thanks so much for the detailed answer. Its been 10 years since my last O cruise cant wait. 

Are you the same "Reposado" that did a review of the food on Oceania 10 years ago? If so, you are the reason I started cruising with Oceania and will be on my 20th cruise next Spring.

I must have read through your review more than a dozen times before I went on that first cruise😀

• Like 2