Free bag of laundry for suite guests

PhotoMike

Is this still a thing? I had a suite 2 years ago on Victory, and was able to fill a laundry bag for complimentary wash & fold. Looking on the Carnival

website, I'm not finding that perk anywhere. Has it been discontinued? Thanks for any insight!

26 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

It was mentioned as a perk in the upsell call, we'll see if we get it onboard.

Here's a direct quote from the upsell email that I received:

"Enjoy all the comforts of home: a walk-in closet, premium balcony views... not to mention VIP status, and other exclusive amenities."

I'm just wondering what the "other exclusive amenities" are these days. Hoping one of them is still the free bag of laundry..that was nice to have while in our last suite. Maybe I'll hit up Mr Heald on his FB page & see if he can give any clarification.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cruisin*tigger said:

Did you see this from the website?  I would think it would reference it here if you did get it?

[home page, explore tab, staterooms]

image.png.b7b3638197a00f3113234c7739fe8484.png

Yeah, I'll bet they axed that perk. I'd rather be able to wash my "flying home" outfit for free than to have a free bottle of water (I get that anyways..lol). Oh well. Maybe I'll pack a Tide Pod & do a load in the launderette.

2 hours ago, PhotoMike said:

Yeah, I'll bet they axed that perk. I'd rather be able to wash my "flying home" outfit for free than to have a free bottle of water (I get that anyways..lol). Oh well. Maybe I'll pack a Tide Pod & do a load in the launderette.

There are no guest laundry (that I could find) on the Horizon or I would probably have done a load of laundry before we came home

4 hours ago, cruisin*tigger said:

Did you see this from the website?  I would think it would reference it here if you did get it?

[home page, explore tab, staterooms]

image.png.b7b3638197a00f3113234c7739fe8484.png

do the 2 bottles of water come with the suite and then your status could get you an additional one at the bar?  It is more a curiosity than a concern.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jiggs said:

do the 2 bottles of water come with the suite and then your status could get you an additional one at the bar?  It is more a curiosity than a concern.

You don't need to go to the bar to grab your big bottle of water. You can just ask your room steward for your VIFP one. It says you can redeem it at any bar, restaurant or your stateroom.

image.png.58e9bd2584b2145d47d28b879d67fa78.png

17 hours ago, CruisingFromLA said:

You don't need to go to the bar to grab your big bottle of water. You can just ask your room steward for your VIFP one. It says you can redeem it at any bar, restaurant or your stateroom.

image.png.58e9bd2584b2145d47d28b879d67fa78.png

interesting about the water in your stateroom. We just turned Diamond and have been getting our waters from one of the bars. Think I’ll see if the above applies to everyone!

This past Dec 26 we were in a suite on Dream... we got a free bag of laundry and our room steward brought us two large bottles of water... the bottles being a perk of being Gold... but the bottle for being in a suite we had to go to a bar to pick up- don't ask me why!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bostwick girl said:

interesting about the water in your stateroom. We just turned Diamond and have been getting our waters from one of the bars. Think I’ll see if the above applies to everyone!

Well the nice thing about the big bottles at the bar is they're cold. It's a nice plus when you're about to head outside on an excursion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, victory2020 said:

Is it one bottle of water per Platinum person or one per stateroom? 

Per platinum person. The laundry is also per person. We'll get a total of 10 bags on our upcoming cruise even if the suite doesn't include one.