Problems signing in to My Account

ceejilly

Has anyone else had problems with not being able to 'log in' on their account?  It is refusing to accept my username/password and it does't let me have the option of changing theses details.

Our cruise is not until June so plenty of time to get it sorted but it's playing on my mind.

Craig

30 minutes ago, ceejilly said:

Has anyone else had problems with not being able to 'log in' on their account?  It is refusing to accept my username/password and it does't let me have the option of changing theses details.

Our cruise is not until June so plenty of time to get it sorted but it's playing on my mind.

Craig

Depends how your trying to sign in, presumably from Azamara.co.uk, if you are using the sidebar drop down menu it’s impossible and hasn’t worked from ages. I use the account link in the header which takes you to Azamara.com and then I’ve had no problems signing in.

C7C29827-763F-4881-A73A-1C7F0659409A.thumb.jpeg.b7a1b8d8c2d7085f11a6ce610ba77f54.jpeg

Thanks for your help, I have dumped all cookies and ditched Azamara co.uk for Azamara.com, system is working ok now.

Also received by return an explanation from the AzamaraCustomerServiceUK that the website is going through a lot of updates and this could cause some interruption in the normal systems.  So given time the web site will become a huge improvement.

Now I can get on with future planning and excursions.

Craig

18 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

That’s strange - co.uk works fine for me. Are you using Safari?

I’m using Safari and Azamara told me regarding an unrelated website problem that the website is not optimised for Safari, and to use Chrome instead. So I downloaded Chrome for iPad and then had difficulty logging in on Azamara.com, when I did eventually get on it didn’t make any difference to the problem I had on Safari. I also tried on my desktop which is a Mac it was exactly the same.

Hopefully the earlier comments about Azamara taking control of the website will happen soon as I don’t trust the current RCG setup, having to use the same login details for three different access points ( Royal Caribbean, Celebrity & Azamara) is a security risk.