EZ Air not so easy.

MHMarkL

1 hour ago, Joey_G said:

Flight changes have happened to me, and it's been incredibly crazy since the pandemic.  First, the schedule changes are solely at the pleasure of the airlines.  That is a protected right and they use (abuse) it.  Princess EZair and all other travel agencies must suffer through it.  The only way to change this is to let your elected representatives know how frustrating it is to all of us.  I have.

Second, contact the airline directly after the tickets have been issued.  Courtesy goes a long, long way.  I always tell myself that the person on the other end of the phone did not change the schedule.  Instead, they have to deal with the fall out.  More often than not, I get free changes.

Welcome to CruiseCritic!  Just note...you've responded to a thread that is over 1 year old.  Many things have changed since the postings from the original timeline.  I'm certainly no fan of EZAir...I almost always book direct w/Delta.

I don't think I've ever had a flight change where I did not have the option to cancel.  If use of EZAir removes that kind of option at 45 days out, then it is worth knowing.  Might even be a deal breaker for me.  

Hopefully, if it was true, it is something that has been changed since the original post.  

• Like 1