Beach day in Cozumel

KJGOUGE

I will be in Cozumel in May. Myself and 3 kids (19, 14 & 11).  Looking at Passion Island through Carnival which would run about $280. Also looking at Paradise Beach through their website which would be $169 plus taxi fare.  I just want clear water, not rocky and white sand. I can’t walk very far and that’s why I’m kind of worried about Passion. Someone said it’s a hike from the catamaran to the actual beach. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Never been to Passion Island, but your family would enjoy Paradise Beach - get a lounger close to the beach or to the pool to minimize your walking (the changing facilities, etc. are closest to the pool).  The beach there is sandy - no white powder like the FLA panhandle, but sandy enough.  ENJOY!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KJGOUGE said:

If you get a taxi to Paradise Beach how hard is it to get one back?  Can you come back anytime you want to?

If no cabs are waiting the staff will call one - never had to wait more than 5 minutes.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, vickintx said:

How much is a cab ride to paradise beach? And entry fee? 

Cab ride should be about $16-17 each way (fare covers up to 4 passengers in the cab) - current cab rates will be posted on a board near the taxi line for your pier.

Admission/chair rental is $5 each with the expectation that you will spend another $10+ per person on food and drinks.  There is also an all-inclusive option that is about $70+ per person.