Labadee?

Reijo

On 2/18/2022 at 7:30 PM, TheHawk1 said:

I just received an RC email today extolling all the wonderful things to do in Labadee and couldn't believe it.  I thought for sure it was closed for good. It was never that great a stop in that past. Can't imagine what it's like now after a hurricane, a presidential execution, kidnapping of foreign nationals and Covid.  This would be the last place I would want to spend a day at port.

How'd I do on that negativity thing?

We love Labadee.

A bunch of people leave the ship and then we can really enjoy the onboard experience. Lunch and then beer in the hot tub in the Solarium. 🙂 

• Like 3

On 2/18/2022 at 7:30 PM, TheHawk1 said:

I just received an RC email today extolling all the wonderful things to do in Labadee and couldn't believe it.  I thought for sure it was closed for good. It was never that great a stop in that past. Can't imagine what it's like now after a hurricane, a presidential execution, kidnapping of foreign nationals and Covid.  This would be the last place I would want to spend a day at port.

How'd I do on that negativity thing?

Don't forget the heavily armed gangs that moved into the dormitories there. You are going share the fly infested buffet line with them. 😉

• Haha 1

We are supposed to go when we take the 8 day cruise to the ABC islands5/28-6/5.  Labadee is included.  We haven't been in probably 4 years now and last time we were there it was not that great.  I am looking forward to cruising though and going just about anywhere at this point, lol.