How do I book entertainment on Harmony when I get on ship?

oldmom

I have cruised Oasis ships { Oasis and Harmony} before- my Favorite type BTW- and I am used to booking ahead on my computer. How do I do it when I get on Harmony on May 1st? On the app-or do I go to a certain place to reserve? Or to each venue? If I don't reserve on the first day-can I do it later? I have seen the ice show-so not sure if I want to see it again- Thanks

20 minutes ago, oldmom said:

I have cruised Oasis ships { Oasis and Harmony} before- my Favorite type BTW- and I am used to booking ahead on my computer. How do I do it when I get on Harmony on May 1st? On the app-or do I go to a certain place to reserve? Or to each venue? If I don't reserve on the first day-can I do it later? I have seen the ice show-so not sure if I want to see it again- Thanks

On the app 

• Thanks 1

They may have a booking station set up in the Promenade when you board (Symphony did in August).  But app is easier.  The problem with shows is that they are offered several nights and overlap, so you need to look at all the options before you book them.  There is a sheet that lists all the shows and times in your cabin but cabin isn't open until around 2 PM.  Might have that sheet at the booking station.  I just looked for shows in the app, wrote down when they were (the V* are vax-only), and then did all my bookings.  Seems like forever but really only took 10 minutes or so on app.

You can book a show only once per cruise but can go again later if they have vacancies (ask at door - you may not need to wait until they let everyone in at 10 minutes pre-show).  And it is very easy to cancel and rebook a show on the app.

Edited by LeeW
more
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1