Sorry - another beach question post😂

CTnewcruiser

I know there are a ton of these but I’m having a hard time finding one with the same question😂.  We will be just two adults and want to go somewhere with a pretty beach with non-rocky sand, loungers and umbrellas, and beach waiter service!  It’s that last one I’m having a hard time confirming anywhere.  I very much appreciate any help!

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Greektreats said:

mitsugirly, I would like to see your pics!  How do I access your page?  What is your recommendation for a day in Cozumel for two teenagers and a mom about this time next month?  I'm leaning toward Paradise Beach, at the moment.  Thanks!

The link is in her signature, below her post.

Paradise Beach sounds good.

Paradise Beach is our "go to" beach whenever we are in Cozumel. The AI choice is fairly new and wasn't available last time we were there. I just got on their website and noticed it said "sold out" for our upcoming cruise. I emailed them and asked if they are still doing the $3pp ala carte entry fee where you agree to spend $10pp on food/drink. They emailed me back that they are not doing the ala carte choice (at least for our March 10 date). So sad! We need to find a new beach in Cozumel!

I'm really glad I checked their website. I never realized they limited the number of visitors and would've been bummed to take a taxi there only to be turned away.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 8:53 AM, loohoo1 said:

Paradise Beach is our "go to" beach whenever we are in Cozumel. The AI choice is fairly new and wasn't available last time we were there. I just got on their website and noticed it said "sold out" for our upcoming cruise. I emailed them and asked if they are still doing the $3pp ala carte entry fee where you agree to spend $10pp on food/drink. They emailed me back that they are not doing the ala carte choice (at least for our March 10 date). So sad! We need to find a new beach in Cozumel!

I'm really glad I checked their website. I never realized they limited the number of visitors and would've been bummed to take a taxi there only to be turned away.

Looks like things are getting busy again!  We will be in Cozumel 4 weeks from now so I will definitely check websites for availability.  We've been to Mr. Sanchos & Nachi Cocum & enjoyed both of those.  Nachi was smaller with small pool but nice.  I know they limit # of people per day.  I was thinking of trying Paradise Beach this time if available.