Booster Requirement

RynoWally

56 minutes ago, seatrial said:

RynoWally

I suspect that I share some of the same concerns about long-term effects of repeated doses of this type of vaccine. If I were eligible for this very low rate, I would also have difficulty deciding what to do. Lucky for me, my rate is more than 10x yours. I wish I understood how some are offered this rate any others are not. 

I was sent one of these offers and I have no idea what they are all about.  
Can anyone explain? We have our boosters so that part is taken care of!

14 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Yes, as posted above by @dfish if you have only had the primary dose(s) (ie. two shots Pfizer) then when 270 days have passed you are considered as unvaccinated.

A booster shot extends the validity of the vaccinated status and the 270 days does not come into play. 

As far as I am aware, the CDC has  NOT changed it's definition of fully vaccinated as of yet.  We do not have our booster(s) and got our last vaccine last May.  We do not plan on getting the booster shot, and we are booked to sail on 3/20/22.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LadyBerard said:

As far as I am aware, the CDC has  NOT changed it's definition of fully vaccinated as of yet.  We do not have our booster(s) and got our last vaccine last May.  We do not plan on getting the booster shot, and we are booked to sail on 3/20/22.  

The concern isn't with the definitions from the CDC.  It is with the requirements from countries that might be visited on the cruise.  Some of them may require the booster.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LadyBerard said:

The discussion was about Norway and Netherlands, so CDC definitions are irrelevant.  It is EU/Norway requirements that will decide who can enter the EU or Norway, not CDC.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1