Achieving New CC Tier On a B2B

Kathy53

I'm unable to find an answer to my inquiry so any help would be appreciated.

On our first leg of our B2B, we will achieve the next tier.  While I appreciate that we will not be eligible for the benefits of the next tier on the 1st cruise of our B2B, will Celebrity give us the benefit of the next tier on the 2nd cruise.  I have read that it takes 10 days or so to apply the points from any cruise to your account, but because we are staying on the same ship, can the ship recognize that you have achieved that next tier or does it have to go to head office.

Thanking you in advance.

I think, Kathy if you go to the Captains Club Hostess and explain your situation she can help you.  I'm sure I have read of those who did this and got the new tier for the second sailing.  Good Luck and enjoy your cruise.

• Thanks 1

This situation also happened to us.  Loyalty points are to be added to your Captain's Club account following the cruise.  Just make sure the Captain's Club host/hostess knows that your will move to a higher tier following the first cruise, and they will follow through.  You should have no issues enjoying the perks of your higher loyalty tier during the second leg of your B2B.

• Thanks 1

You have all been so helpful.  Thank you very much! 😊

We will approach our Concierge host/hostess and/or the CC host/hostess.  We have always found our Concierge host/hostess very accommodating so I'm confident this will be no different.

Cheers!

• Like 1