Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

49 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I have a video I’ve been trying to upload since like…three drinks ago. It gets up to 85% then drops down to 67% every time. But it’s down in the atrium I was filming the waves and trivia was going on. You can hear it at 25 seconds tbe ship really moved and I think a lady fell down. Or fell out of her seat or something you can hear the commotion in the background if it ever uploads.

"To marketh time by mead consumption instead of the sundial is the measure of a true man" - Pliny The Elder (the beer, not the philosopher)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So what did you think of the beef Wellington and Babaloo? Sorry you didn’t get your pear. 😔

it wasn’t exactly what i see on Gordon Ramsay shows. Slightly rare. Not much to the pastry. Nothing special. 

The cake frosting was good. The fruit was like something out of a fruit cake. The sponge was like pre-covid carnival lido cakes.

• Like 1

Let’s race! Actually there are three by me. The two next door, which I bet stink for the naked guy because they’re always parked in the hallway. And the room on the other side of me which is an accessible room so they park inside.

AE30E593-1A80-409D-8DEF-A626F5283FD0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ve been downgraded to 4. I was a 2 in Galveston. I do still have some 2’s in my back pocket if I ever need them. Or if anyone wishes to purchase them.

85044123-14E0-48AB-8353-F914654F5C3B.jpeg

In November, we had to go and pickup the tags.  It was a cluster as so many people were just grabbing the tags by the handful.  We're platinum and ended up with 16.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorbinCatFan said:

In November, we had to go and pickup the tags.  It was a cluster as so many people were just grabbing the tags by the handful.  We're platinum and ended up with 16.  

whoa you haven’t been getting them in the room? I have since I turned platinum 

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

whoa you haven’t been getting them in the room? I have since I turned platinum 

It was my first time that they didn't deliver them.  It was on the 14 day Panama Canal cruise on the Glory.  But I'm glad they are not doing that anymore.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So are 8 days your new jam? 

I’ve actually booked a bunch of them…but this is the first one that hasn’t been canceled. I’m booking for ports/ship and what fits into my schedule. 

• Like 5