Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I ordered it once years ago..in my elation days. That’s like eons ago to me which was 2014-2016. But back then all I drank was Guinness. You want to talk about a boring review if I did them back then. It was 15 Guinness. I tried the getaway snd it was too rich. I left it on a table in that cleopatra bar or whatever it is. The one next to the night club that’s probably the comedy club now. But my tastes may have changed since then.

It isn't as sweet as the Mudslide or the chocolate martini.  When you get a chance I recommend giving it another try.  I have enjoyed following along.  I will be  back on the Dream in July and the Vista in August and November,  So ready to go now!

16 minutes ago, cruising1117 said:

It isn't as sweet as the Mudslide or the chocolate martini.  When you get a chance I recommend giving it another try.  I have enjoyed following along.  I will be  back on the Dream in July and the Vista in August and November,  So ready to go now!

Really? I thought the one I had was topped with whipped cream, chocolate, and a cherry on top.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

D91D13FC-FAF8-45E1-9D28-A6D5DAE09242.jpeg

Good luck with debarkation. It is usually pretty smooth on Glory but on our cruise three weeks ago it was the one major planning screw-up on an otherwise smooth trip. Long story short, for the checked luggage passengers they did not release one zone and wait for it to clear before calling the next. They just said all zones can go. Best course of action in that case is just stay seated until the stampede is over.

• Like 1