Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

But if anyone wants to do the Mayan ruins for the first time in Belize since there isn’t much to do in Belize. Having now done all three of them, I would recommend Altun ha. It’s the cheaper excursion. They split us up into smaller groups. It’s the shortest bus ride. There isn’t a lot of walking. There are two temples you can climb.

one easier than the other. And you get to see maybe the most significant temple in the country there.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, soloadventurer said:

Do passengers have to clear immigration on re-entry ? 

As we're from the UK i thought we had to test negative again on re-entry

Thanks 

I go through customs yeah. I don’t know if there’s any special requirements for other countries. I think Canadians have to be retested before going to Canada but I don’t think carnival provides that testing. Maybe one of our Canadians can chime in.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Ah man I want 500

After getting the message that your table is ready, I’m sure you could tell the hostess which table you want.  She would direct you to the hostess desk, and if the table was available and had a server, she’d show you to that table. You can also tell them you want a particular server (especially at dinner).

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

After getting the message that your table is ready, I’m sure you could tell the hostess which table you want.  She would direct you to the hostess desk, and if the table was available and had a server, she’d show you to that table. You can also tell them you want a particular server (especially at dinner).

its just a real mess for brunch with the hub app. 50 people standing In that lobby. It’s nothing I want to mess with. You never get

to the hostess. They catch you before you get to the steps.

Dinner i’m in a different restaurant so if there are comparable tables i don’t know the numbers. I used to tell them where I wanted to sit precovid but im not messing with it now.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

I’m preparing myself for the fact that they may not give me a nice pdf fun times for today. We’re still on Belize. My theory is they have an online template for 7 day cruises. Tomorrow is the farewell day at sea so today is the 8th day. 

C00A3423-0A03-4646-8EE0-CB91725723F6.jpeg

A406555D-9946-44C8-B381-3EDEB48A51CA.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Since I collect the ship ornaments and i already have glory, I thought this would be a nice one to get

2EE79760-42E0-4F15-AD31-47B5339F7F83.thumb.jpeg.7d74c37fd7ef82bc3e8b28510e51a8be.jpeg

891B83CD-85A5-46FA-A96C-C4BD8C5532F0.thumb.jpeg.8482ec9e459a266a7dac1c5a2fefa907.jpeg

Hope we can get it on the Mardi Gras next month. Our Christmas tree is covered in travel and cruising ornaments! :classic_cool:

• Like 5

Another thing about this Serenity bar is the shade is real good and its cooler. Sitting at that Serenity bar on vista or panorama I’ll start sweating and have to leave I can (and have ) sat at this bar for hours before.

• Like 3