Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

I happened to catch wind that a carnival piano bar player was on bourbon street tonight so down on my list that was. Happens to be a spirits which is was created by Jon  Taffer on one of my favorite shows Bar Rescue 

• Like 1

I see you took Hwy 190 over the basin, a good plan because I-10 sucks.   But if you ever do come all the way down to Lafayette there are a couple of nice breweries in the area (including Parish which brews the Reve).  Bayou Teche is also a very nice place to kill some time!!  Oh, and there's a Billy's right there as you drive in.   The City of Scott, 5 miles west is the Boudin Capitol of the World.  You can get boudin at 4 different places (Billy's, Don's, Karschner's and The Best Stop (my favorite) all in sight of one another!!

25 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

I see you took Hwy 190 over the basin, a good plan because I-10 sucks.   But if you ever do come all the way down to Lafayette there are a couple of nice breweries in the area (including Parish which brews the Reve).  Bayou Teche is also a very nice place to kill some time!!  Oh, and there's a Billy's right there as you drive in.   The City of Scott, 5 miles west is the Boudin Capitol of the World.  You can get boudin at 4 different places (Billy's, Don's, Karschner's and The Best Stop (my favorite) all in sight of one another!!

190 saves 30mins. I’m very familiar with Laffy…and UL-L 😉 . You may have missed my post early in this thread that included jacked up oysters from dons seafood hut on Johnson street. I actually almost booked my favorite Laffy hotel the doubletree on pinhook the first night off this trip. What changed it was the realization of the Thursday night Kermit/Neville concert at my hotel. If it weren’t for that it would’ve been a Scott Billy’s, Don’s Seafood, situation. Maybe some French press breakfast. Don’t think I could squeeze it in but I’d love that pizza village thin crust. Blue dog cafe bread pudding. I know what’s going on down there and It’ll happen in a review at some point.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

190 saves 30mins. I’m very familiar with Laffy…and UL-L 😉 . You may have missed my post early in this thread that included jacked up oysters from dons seafood hut on Johnson street. I actually almost booked my favorite Laffy hotel the doubletree on pinhook the first night off this trip. What changed it was the realization of the Thursday night Kermit/Neville concert at my hotel. If it weren’t for that it would’ve been a Scott Billy’s, Don’s Seafood, situation. Maybe some French press breakfast. Don’t think I could squeeze it in but I’d love that pizza village thin crust. Blue dog cafe bread pudding.

I did miss your Don's reference!!  You are on point though and have obviously spent some time here.   Bad news, Blue Dog is no more.   😥

There's always time for Pizza Village!!

• Like 1