Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

See female Stewarts. Thinking outside of the box. Towels that aren’t white. I support that. Because I’m a person who believes towels of all colors should have equal opportunities!

D93DFF8C-80C8-43A7-A0C9-45F95693539C.jpeg

182D7BBF-76BB-4EDD-AE40-63ACCDAA7B97.jpeg

06921CC9-36FC-42F8-AA02-AAFD4862942A.jpeg

6F474348-313E-4582-B688-C7EFFB8CC43D.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 22
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I think this is my favorite Serenity bar. I spent alot of time here last time. It’s not a traditional bar but you have a view, the bartender is right behind you, and it’s usually empty.22A74A03-94BC-4409-818F-E9483F75CCB4.thumb.jpeg.4d3706d539b97c78517b95e82a210277.jpeg

Our Glory sailing in October had way more people using this space. We sailed with a little over 1,900 passengers  I will say DW and I actually used the Serenity hot tubs in the front. That was the first and only time I've ever lowered my rear into a hot tub. May be the last. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JandPB said:

Our Glory sailing in October had way more people using this space. We sailed with a little over 1,900 passengers  I will say DW and I actually used the Serenity hot tubs in the front. That was the first and only time I've ever lowered my rear into a hot tub. May be the last. 

When I was there in 2019 I think I had one day where there were a lot of people there. I would take my coffee there mornings and of course nobody there. But port days when we were leaving port it would be just me. I think it was one sea day when more people were there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JandPB said:

And that’s where you don’t want to be when the ship leaves a port. The forward hot tubs are right by the horn.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

And that’s where you don’t want to be when the ship leaves a port. The forward hot tubs are right by the horn.

Absolutely correct. We went in there on the last sea day. That was a one off for me. Pools and hot tubs on ships aren't my thing. I've seen stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Did we not have creme brûlée? I was promised there’d be creme brûlée. 

i took a bite but tried to hide it

A613DD1E-5339-45A6-893D-2DD23993D71A.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2