Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

I forgot this Serenity area is two floors. But on the first floor you just have star side and forward.

port side is like the kids club playground. How’s that for Serenity? Upper deck has the hot tubs

I haven’t met Stewart yet. You know usually you see them in the hallways and whatnot. Not at all yet. I did hear her knock on the neighbors door yesterday.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Upper deck by this hot tub is where I spilled that coconut martini on myself when that horn went off. 

1785AC14-3ADA-467C-AC4A-3B67817018B8.jpeg

C13EA015-9D39-4EC2-9D20-49961EC16743.jpeg

Just realized that second pic is not the horn picture. This is

C7A148DA-2251-4632-A56C-466E6B2FA77D.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, Saint Greg said:

I ordered and the waiter says “That’s all, Ray?” I don’t know how people get Ray from Greg. It’s not the first Ray I’ve gotten. Craig, Gary, Gray, Ray…

Peeps are often not great with the words. 

I’m Ann. But according to some, Amy, Anna, Annie, Hannah. A friend’s little girl many years ago called me Aunt, but that was awesome. 

• Like 7

Speaking of words on my way down here this guy behind me stops a cleaning person on promenade by the alchemy and asks “where is Linda? Up or down?” Excuse me? “Where is Linda? Up or down?” Lido? “Yes”

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I haven’t met Stewart yet. You know usually you see them in the hallways and whatnot. Not at all yet. I did hear her knock on the neighbors door yesterday.

Your steward's name is Stewart?  That's a coinky-dinky 😉.  Loving your posts.  We're about ready to head to Port of Charleston to board Sunshine for the Sailabration 😃.

14 minutes ago, NYHartChapp said:

Your steward's name is Stewart?  That's a coinky-dinky 😉.  Loving your posts.  We're about ready to head to Port of Charleston to board Sunshine for the Sailabration 😃.

He calls 'em all Stewart or refers to them as the stewarts. It's a joke about the people who think that's actually what they are called. 

Same with the mustard drill. 

• Like 7