Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

I wonder why we didn’t just spring forward today. We’re an hour behind local time now…and we have to this weekend. When I did this week on breeze we sprung forward a day early. So ot was the last sea day instead of debarkation day. I hated it. It would be a lot easier to lose an hour earlier in the cruise.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

Have they changed their cakes since the restart? It seems I remember there being cakes that looked good on the outside but were just plain on the inside. I’d eat a bite or two and leave it.  I’ve had a couple of really good cakes these past few cruises.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8

Another thing you get with the Alabama people on board is sweet home alabama requested every place possible. It was just requested on lido. I heard it coming out of the piano bar last night. You would think Texas people are the most obnoxious with that stuff. It’s not even close. Alabama.

• Like 5
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Another thing you get with the Alabama people on board is sweet home alabama requested every place possible. It was just requested on lido. I heard it coming out of the piano bar last night. You would think Texas people are the most obnoxious with that stuff. It’s not even close. Alabama.

The stars at night....

• Like 2

I wonder if it’s really bad out of mobile or if it’s just wanting to be heard in a different state. You don’t hear random stuff out of the LSU or Saints fans here.

Now last night a comedian said “you probably are saints fans here” and the crowd cheered. Then he asked about other teams. It was raiders, cowboys, ALABAMA. He said “that’s not a NFL team!”

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3