Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

2 hours ago, famof4togo said:

Yep...paid $5.15 at the beginning of this thread and mid thread paid $5.85.....afraid what I'll be paying by the end of this thread LOL

We're at $4.69, over a $1.00 increase in just a week. 

• Like 1

I don’t really care about this. I just used the tour to get to the ruins. But a lot of reviews complained about all the things they’re trying to sell you.

Once you get to the restaurant you have to go through all these stations. First the take picture with dancers they’ll try to sell you at dinner. Then tequila tasting. Then the chocolate tasting. Then the black coral store. Then they let you go to the restaurant.

this is the picture line

B3B704EE-2C56-44AF-AB3E-4EB610712099.jpeg

10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Ugh. Very commonly I’ll post something and it doesn’t post and I lose everything I typed.

Carnival Legend Live with Kmom Christmas 2021! 😠 I’m pretty sure what I lost was far superior to what ended up in the review. 

I got spoiled on MG.

• Like 2

I come back and some guy has his grubby hands in my chips. 

I grabbed my drink and re-seated myself. They bring me new chips and salsa. Pretty soon they bring a couple and seat them with me. They start eating the chips and salsa. At that point it’s their chips and salsa. Then they brought tacos, rice and beans.

Nice couple. They’re on ecstasy out of Mobile. So I had to ask about the Alabama people. First I made sure they weren’t from Alabama. They’re from Georgia. Then I asked if they were getting the roll tide, sweet home Alabama stuff all over the ship. They said they weren’t but maybe it was the age group. They said they’re on the senior citizen’s cruise. Turns out they’re celebrating their 32nd anniversary so they got a special dessert from the restaurant.

• Like 4