Where to golf in CAbo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan

Luvtennis6060

Can't give you too much information, but I would expect the cheapest golf will be in Mazatlan and the most expensive in Cabo.  I would also consider the proximity to the ship and the time in port.  My gut suggests you won't have time for anything else if you golf in all 3 ports.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Check your times for Cabo. Some ships are only there for a fairly short time. But if it works, I would suggest contacting "Rocky G" on the Cabo forum board over at TripAdvisor. He is very knowledgeable about golfing in Cabo and is also a Destination Expert on that forum.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g152515-i84-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

A thing to be aware of. Taxi's are VERY EXPENSIVE in Cabo. Would be worth it to use UBER at least one way. The reason I say one way is because UBER can deliver to the resorts, but not pick up at them. Cabo has a very powerful Taxi Cartel. Rocky could give you more details on your best options.

For Mazatlan, I'm guessing the best choice would be at the El Cid Resort complex. The ship will tie up just to the south of the Centro District (aka Old Mazatlan). If memory serves, that course is fairly flat.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/7MV6Z9wnXsfMcX6u8