MCO area hotel to PC recommendation needed

ober134

2 Adults. Hotel offers 3rd Party shuttle with 11:30 pickup. We prefer to head to port sooner. I've read reviews of several transportation companies. None stood out. Any recent experience with Uber? Or other recent shuttle service recommendations? I really don't want to spend more on ground transport than I did for the cruise!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marie51 said:

Cortrans shuttle....$50/pp Round-trip from Orlando airport hotels to the port Canaveral pier. On time, good drivers, clean shuttle.  They have several pick up times you can choose from. 

On 3/3/2022 at 3:15 PM, ober134 said:

Terrible reviews. Any recent experience?

Terrible company!  I used them pre-pandemic and waited over an hour past my pick-up time and almost missed my flight.  They kept telling me the shuttle would be there in 10 minutes, when it actually showed up 1hr 15mins late!

Cortrans are a great company!  However, I tried to book them yesterday but they're short staffed and aren't currently offering service to Norwegian Escape.  😞 

Edited by Encore37

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

I'll suggest again...Cruise Control (888) 416-8830

Their shuttle times are  not optimal, but there is available slots. so I may have to take a chance. Seems to be that all these companies are experiencing labor shortages with lack of drivers. In future ill probably stick with Miami where taxis are available

3 hours ago, ober134 said:

Their shuttle times are  not optimal, but there is available slots. so I may have to take a chance. Seems to be that all these companies are experiencing labor shortages with lack of drivers. In future ill probably stick with Miami where taxis are available

Or Fort Lauderdale....Hope everything works out for you on this trip.