Abbott Binax Tests (monitored)

DiRonT

Can anyone who has purchased these tests recently tell me what the expiration dates are?  Need to order for April cruise but also have a September cruise.  I am happy to order enough for both cruisesas long as I know they won't expire before 2nd cruise.  Thanks as always for your responses.

6 minutes ago, tcdcruiser said:

How easy was scheduling the binax video appt?  Do you need to make an appointment many days in advance to ensure you are tested / observed within the 2 or 3 day window?  Thanks

No appointments.. Proctors are available 24 x 7 and when you are ready you go online and indicate you are ready to test.  In a few minutes a proctor will be with you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shelly97060 said:

No appointments.. Proctors are available 24 x 7 and when you are ready you go online and indicate you are ready to test.  In a few minutes a proctor will be with you. 

This is what I was told, but not having an appointment makes me feel insecure!

32 minutes ago, Potstech said:

Can they be used while in Canada for a cruise out of Vancouver?

As long as you have them with you.  The type of test is valid, but you cannot get them in Canada.  Same idea as taking them overseas with you. 

12 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

This is what I was told, but not having an appointment makes me feel insecure!

Trust me, my daughter just used this test for re-entry to the USA after honeymoon in Maldives.  If she could do it there with no problems, I feel safe to try it here at home prior to my cruise.  Good Luck!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

As long as you have them with you.  The type of test is valid, but you cannot get them in Canada.  Same idea as taking them overseas with you. 

I did plan to buy them pre cruise and take them with me.  Much cheaper then the prices I am finding for a test in Vancouver.

• Like 1