Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!

17 minutes ago, poocher said:

Made famous by the Tom Hanks movie “BIG”

16 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Zoltar was featured in movie "Big" with Tom Hanks. Fortune Telling machines are just sort of associated with boardwalk amusements. :classic_biggrin:

Interesting. I had no idea. Thanks. 😊

• Like 2

Day 2

I was behind this gentleman at the Solarium Bistro who was telling the hostess that he does not want to eat the same thing every night….. she told him it’s the same but there are other options…. Looooooooong silent pause ….. he is still thinking…. Loooooooooong silent pause… he said put me by the window and off he went to his window table.  There are quite a few other complimentary venue so I was kind of confused with that exchange.

• Like 1

Day 2 Solarium Bistro … Snack for me… the soup does change ( they serve whatever is being served at MDR / Windjammer).  The pumpkin bisque will be making another appearance later tonight!  The snapper is good but nothing like cook to order on the Oasis of the Sea.

4B93DF7F-46C7-427D-AADC-E400D89B886C.jpeg

F08EEF5A-7BEC-4AA1-A065-1D788DC5270E.jpeg

12ADBFC4-40FC-46EB-B7D4-D3A363A72A80.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Why was pool empty?

I was thinking the same thing.  It was kind of windy but it’s also formal night so more time needed to get ready?  There are also a lot of pinnacle guests onboard and I know they like to eat early so all at dinner?

Day 2

Here are some unconfirmed information given to me by the crew so it’s NOT a confirmed fact and it is NOT in writing …

some crew members on the Wonder were transferred in from other ships because they needed the staff.  Some will be signing off in a few months because they started their contract on a different ship.

they are reducing capacity on the Wonder and purposely not filling it to capacity.  Trying to keep the service level high and not to overwhelm the staff.

they are under a lot of pressure to keep the survey score high from management.  When the ship first returned to service the score was very high ( low capacity, more staff easy to do) but as capacity ramps up it is very difficult to achieve.

• Like 3