Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!

7 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 4

Waiting to get off the ship to Puerto Rico.  I am not one of those that gets off the ship first but with arriving so late I am not waiting for the announcement 😂  and staring at this carpet.  It does look nice and it would go great in my house.  Would they notice if a patch is missing 😂 

350A1946-95A1-474E-87F7-3B06CF0C421E.jpeg

That pattern definitely hides spills of any kind.  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 4 Puerto Rico

The fitness center was about 20% full this morning.  Never judge the capacity at the fineness center by the first sea day.  It never is accurate.  I heard people were being kicked off from the other ships for bad behavior but I have not seen any on this ship yet but we still have 4 more days to go!

There's a running thread about the people kicked off Allure, it's quite the soap opera.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, flamingos said:

There's a running thread about the people kicked off Allure, it's quite the soap opera.  🙂

I heard about that… word travels fast… I am good there are plenty of entertainment on the Wonder to keep me busy 😂 I don’t have time to dive into another soap opera 😝 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, twinsaj said:

Any way you can get some pictures of the Suite Neighborhood??  Would love to see that!

I would like to see it too but I am not staying at the suites so no access unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@BennyBrun....that is one heck of a ship!

I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like cruising with 7000 passengers :-(!

Yes, I love that carpet as well, colors are great!

Have a great day in Puerto Rico!

I did it on the Harmony when it was at full capacity.  As long as you made your reservations as soon as you get onboard it really is not that bad.  You also have to get to the shows early to pick your seats as they do reserve a big chunk for pinnacles / key guests.