Live from Carnival Elation March 5 - 10

jimbo5544

54 minutes ago, dbkruzr said:

Hi is your cabin a balcony or jr suite? Heading out in 3 weeks in a balcony I know they are pretty small but got a great deal. Doing our 2nd MG cruise on 4-30

We have a balcony in the added cabins on the 9th floor between Serenity an Alchemy.  Great rooms

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 4:12 PM, ober134 said:

Following.... We will be sailing her April 2. Last time on Elation was 2012 out of NOLA. Looking forward to your review. How was the Carnival shuttle to PC? 

We are on that April 2nd cruise as well. Our second time on her. Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

Enjoying the review and pistures! We are on her in less than four weeks in a Grand Suite. We enjoyed our time on her in 2018. We love the intimacy and fun of the Fantasy class ships and you never know when the last one will go away, that list of true "small ships" is getting very short! Ships of all sizes have wonderful appeal to us! Thanks for whetting our appetite and getting us excited all over again for our upcoming fun!!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ober134 said:

What is passenger count on board?

I do not know.  We usually hear about that at the diamond event, but we did not get the opportunity.  I will try and find out.  Def not full, my guess would be around 75%.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ralphinsc said:

Enjoying the review and pistures! We are on her in less than four weeks in a Grand Suite. We enjoyed our time on her in 2018. We love the intimacy and fun of the Fantasy class ships and you never know when the last one will go away, that list of true "small ships" is getting very short! Ships of all sizes have wonderful appeal to us! Thanks for whetting our appetite and getting us excited all over again for our upcoming fun!!

I agree on everything you say.  That is the primary reason we chose this ship.  Glad I can assist.   

• Like 1

Thanks for posting all the Beautiful Pic's.

Can't wait for warmth and sunshine.

I almost forgot about the towel animals on deck. 

Grandson will laugh hysterically. 

Quick Question.. Are there life jackets that we can take off the ship at the ports??

For the Grandson. 

Thanks again Jimbo.

• Like 1