Pre-cruise land package in Delhi and Agra

SophieM

Hello, all. We are currently signed up for this tour prior to our sailing from Mumbai on February 5. I’m curious if anyone has done this with Oceania before or done a land tour on your own before or after your India cruise. I know it will have been a couple of years (or more). I am interested in your thoughts. 

Thanks!!
Jane

We did this with Oceania before our cruise a few years ago.  It was a stress free way to do it.  While I am sure you could arrange to do it on your own with a private guide or another tour company for less $$, we were happy with the arrangements, the guides were excellent, and we got to meet some of our fellow travelers before we boarded the ship. 

Did same several years ago.  Very well run, with good hotels.  Thing to remember is that domestic India airlines are notoriously bad for schedules and cancellation.  So doing this with Oceania means that in case of late flights they will wait for the group.