Brewed Coffee delivered to cabin on Majestic?

MHMarkL

Has anyone been able to get a good cup of brewed coffee delivered to your cabin in the morning? In the past we always have to take turns getting up and dressed to get it. Hoping there is a delivery option on the Majestic. 

Coffee is part of room-service breakfast. Fill out the breakfast form and hang it on your doorknob before going to bed. Coffee is brought to you in the thermal carafe. Same brewed coffee that served in buffet and MDR. 

C10AB9DB-C0EC-47E7-8AEE-41B2203AB913.thumb.jpeg.192414057ab11816d49df50e6037b66a.jpeg

I was on Majestic in October and I would order a specialty coffee (coffee latte) off the app.   It was delivered PIPING HOT, every morning and it took between 3-5 min to get to my room.....it was crazy fast and super hot.    No more pitchers of luke warm coffee.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MHMarkL said:

Has anyone been able to get a good cup of brewed coffee delivered to your cabin in the morning? In the past we always have to take turns getting up and dressed to get it. Hoping there is a delivery option on the Majestic. 

Yes, just order it on your medallion class app.  

• Like 1

Every morning I was on board the Majestic!  Used the Medallion app and got a triple shot cappuccino delivered every morning.  As stated above, it came quickly and was very hot (and as early as 5 am)!  I also ordered hubby a regular coffee which came from the IC.

This is the main reason I love the Medallion app!

• Like 3