Wine pairing at the steakhouse

I saw the topic and got excited because in November we did the wine pairings in the steakhouse (our very first time in the steakhouse, also), but we didn't have Cheers. It might not be including because it's a package deal, but they list the pairing in the menu so it would be easy enough to order a full glass with the course (the pairing gives you only half a glass) and the full glass should be covered by Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Jareds_mommytoo said:

I was wondering if we can even buy it, I have been trying to find out more information about it, and doing see posts about not being able to purchase some things off them menu when you have cheers 

As long as you aren't making the purchase in order to avoid the 15 drinks a day limit I think they would let you pay for it.

• Thanks 1

I asked about that when we had Cheers.  The wine pairing is 1/2 glass with each course.  You can get it using Cheers, but they will charge you for a full drink with each course.  Best course of action if you want it, would be to order a full glass of whatever the recommended wine is with your courses.

I had a reso for first night at Steak House and got the free bottle and drank it at the table and I also had the Cheers package. But that was also on the first night

Edited by KyloRen