Carnival Miracle 4K obstructed view interior room questions

mikelong

We are looking for a booking on Carnival Miracle; we read that 4K obstructed view interior rooms behind the lifeboats on deck 4 have french doors that can open and allow fresh air in.

Can anyone recently cruised on Miracle (post 2020 refurbishment) confirm if they still have those french doors that can open? I read it somewhere that after refurbishment they changed it into windows that can't be opened like what they did to Pride.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by mikelong

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

I was on the Miracle in August 2021 and the 4K cabins had windows, not French doors.  If you look at a booking the Miracle, take a look at the description of the 4K cabins.  It describes the windows, not French doors.

That is so sad.  Why did they get rid of the French doors?  :(  I loved that about the Miracle.  

7 hours ago, izmeeh said:

That is so sad.  Why did they get rid of the French doors?  😞 I loved that about the Miracle.  

I'm pretty sure it was discourage people from leaving them open.

Edited by Buckimion
misread the question
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2022 at 11:58 PM, crystalspin said:

Yes I realize that leaving doors open fouls up the whole section's HVAC. But I am SO happy I moved our 2023 rooms (2), from "French Door" to obstructed balconies.

Then I moved them to obstructed to not obstructed (just plain ol' balconies) back on Deck 4. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mikelong said:

We eventually moved to an obstructed balcony. Can confirm all the 4Ks on Miracle now has unopenable windows instead of french doors.

Yes, that is correct.  The 4K’s on Miracle are all floor to ceiling windows that don’t open.  The French doors are gone.