Retreat bath products on Summit

Beachlover1989

In preparation for packing, can someone tell me the specific brand of bath products in suites on Summit?  I would like to also know if the shampoo is sulfate free?  Are there cotton balls and Q-tips?  Any information you can give me would be very much appreciated! TIA!

We were in a suite on Summit in September. Bath products were Le Labo Santal 33.  Not sure if it is sulfate free. The liquid soap, shampoo, & lotion come in large pump bottles, not travel size. There were some q-tips but I don’t remember cotton balls (they may have been there but we don’t use them so I don’t recall, sorry). 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, geneandjoe14 said:

We were in a suite on Summit in September. Bath products were Le Labo Santal 33.  Not sure if it is sulfate free. The liquid soap, shampoo, & lotion come in large pump bottles, not travel size. There were some q-tips but I don’t remember cotton balls (they may have been there but we don’t use them so I don’t recall, sorry). 

Thank you so much for the information!

• Like 1

From my experience the Le Labo Sentral 33 is only provided in RS and above but as a Zenith they swap our out as a perk.  

I believe they current choice is Bigelow in AQ, SS and CS.   -  served up in big pump bottles.

I actually like them equally

20211008_131548.thumb.jpg.d63f50e7164dbacac5c8147392ab46a9.jpg

• Like 2

I'm giving a "girly" answer here 🙂  Yes to cotton balls + q-tips.  Although not the "best" q-tips in terms of amount of cotton. I used them to wipe off eye makeup after cleansing my face - a little bit more cotton would be nice.  I would bring your own shampoo if you have any concerns.  I have fairly curly hair, which I color, and don't want to do anything to harm the color.  The water onboard is already somewhat hard - so if you have any concerns about sulfates, and want something more gentle for your hair - best to bring along your own shampoo + conditioner.  I just bought some small travel bottles at the Container Store and put my own shampoo + conditioner in those.    Hope that helps.  I've only been in sky suites - I think they have the same in all ships on sky suites.  But if you are in Royal Suite or higher - it may be different.

Edited by ehall
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Martini Queenie said:

I would recommend bringing your own Shampoo and conditioner as well. I checked the bottle on our recent trip and the Bigelow products are not sulfate free. 

Have a great vacation!

Thank you so much for the information! I appreciate that they have Bigelow products, but I will still be now bringing my own.