Visiting Bermuda May 2022

shirlov57

We will cruising to Bermuda in May. I am looking for information of the requirements to get off the ship. Do I need another covid test other than the one used to board ship the in Baltimore.

I also have read that  T A is required to be completed, any direction is appreciated

Have you visited the Ports of Call board for Bermuda?  Should be lots of discussion there.  How about the board for your cruise line?  And the roll call for your cruise, to see what your fellow cruisers are doing?  Lots of resources here, time to spend some time exploring.  EM

42 minutes ago, shirlov57 said:

We will cruising to Bermuda in May. I am looking for information of the requirements to get off the ship. Do I need another covid test other than the one used to board ship the in Baltimore.

I also have read that  T A is required to be completed, any direction is appreciated

You need to apply for Bermuda Travel Authorization. Below is the link. You apply to the Bermuda government and pay them a $40 fee. There are several scenarios. The simplest is if the ship is only doing Bermuda. If you itinerary includes another port before Bermuda you will need another test than the one before embarkation. You will have to get the authorization whether you get off the shipor not. There are several threads on this on other boards, the Bermuda port forum and on individual cruise line forums. 

https://www.gov.bm/applying-bermuda-travel-authorisation

Edited by Charles4515

4 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

I don’t see Celebrity Summit listed on the application. 

DAFEF6C1-5BB3-48F4-A640-48CB1D254531.png

They revised the rules on March 7 and  started adding cruises to the application a few days ago. When is your sailing? As I understand what it says they don't want the application more than 30 days before. It will be added for Summit.

Edited by Charles4515

5 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

I don’t see Celebrity Summit listed on the application. 

@Charles4515is correct. According to  Bermuda's port schedule your ship's first cruise to Bermuda for the 2022 season won't be arriving there until May 10, so you can expect to first see the ship listed on the application web page sometime in early to mid April.