Adding Specialty dining for our 16 yo .

Kzeeguy

With the Free at Sea off we have 2 specialty dining nights included for the first two guests .There are three of us, Wife ,Myself and our 16 yo daughter.

We are offered an additional 2 meal upgrade ($70)   but it only allows for the primary guests.  Does any one know if I can buy one of those and then have my daughter use one? I have emailed my PCC on this but  as of today no response. 

• Kzeeguy changed the title to Adding Specialty dining for our 16 yo .
55 minutes ago, Kzeeguy said:

For some reason they dont offer it to her. Is that the norm? 

The ability to upgrade your free at sea dining package is very new (within the last couple of weeks), so nothing is really the norm with this yet.

However, the dining package is given to the first two people on the reservation, which is why your daughter doesn’t have it. The upgrade price only applies to those who got the promo so it is correct that your daughter doesn’t see that offer. You will have to pay full price for any meal package that she has.what you see is correct.

Last NCL Cruise out of NOLA, my wife, 18 yo son and myself dined at Cagney’s one night. Wife and I had the dining package and my son did not. They waiter. comped my son’s dinner. Don’t know why. 

On 3/11/2022 at 12:54 AM, lax19 said:

Last NCL Cruise out of NOLA, my wife, 18 yo son and myself dined at Cagney’s one night. Wife and I had the dining package and my son did not. They waiter. comped my son’s dinner. Don’t know why. 

The french restaurant added my wife's meal under my name one night when I screwed up our free meals. I ate a lot of food that night. lol

Second time we went to the Brazilian place and told them daughter would eat off the kids menu. Was told she could have what ever she wanted no charge.

Both time we tip extra. 

• Like 1