A long wait for our cruise!

sverigecruiser

In January 2020 we booked a cruise for July 2021. Early 2021 we changed it to July 2022 and now we have changed it to July 2023! It will be a long wait but a cruise is always worth waiting for! 

We hope that testings and mask are completely gone then and that's why we rebooked again. 

We will cruise on MSC World Europa from Barcelona. She is ugly from the outside but Norwegian Epic is ugly too and we really love her!       

Edited by sverigecruiser

It will be worth the wait! I love Epic, too. Our 2019 cruise replacement (#2--#1 was the ill-fated Seashore transatlantic), will be on Grandiosa  for 2 weeks in May. We lost St Petersburg (and maybe will lose more), but we also booked Grandiosa's repo from Genoa to Copenhagen. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sverigecruiser said:

She is ugly from the outside but Norwegian Epic is ugly too and we really love her!

world_europa_msc1.JPG

I don't think World Europa is "ugly". Not the prettiest but nowhere near the ugliness of Epic. 

I'm waiting for World Class (whichever one) to sail from Miami. My wife is bugging me to do a Mediterranean but I'm looking to South America after this year.  

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

world_europa_msc1.JPG

I don't think World Europa is "ugly". Not the prettiest but nowhere near the ugliness of Epic. 

I'm waiting for World Class (whichever one) to sail from Miami. My wife is bugging me to do a Mediterranean but I'm looking to South America after this year.  

I think that the front is ugly but the real ship looks much better than the first images of it.    

7 hours ago, fish_guru said:

Never cared for Epic. The ship itself was nice enough. However, the layout just seemed to bottleneck and congregate people. Always felt crowded.

Then again, it was a spring break cruise which I'm sure didn't help.

The Epic is the only ship we have been on twice. The Haven lounge and restaurang are very nice.