Questions about HUB App

RMLincoln

I would sure appreciate some help on this...  First time using Fun HUB.  

Cruise is in one week, Legend.  We have a party of 5, so we will be 2 rooms.  

We will have to get two room cards and folios reassigned after check-in (meaning that the booking has DH and me split between the two room so we could get VIFP discounts on both........ I'm hoping the App will follow the folio numbers, not the booking numbers or room numbers

Do I set up a HUB account now or wait until I'm on the ship? 

If I set it up now I'll have to use a booking number or use my website name and password, but then what does DH use... guessing he needs his own new user name and password on his phone?  Same for each of the three is the other room? 

I'm thinking I should wait until we all get on the ship, do you agree?  

Many thanks, as always, to the great CCers!  Maureen

Right now, before you board the ship, it only serves as a count down timer. No other functions work, at this time. When you get on the ship, THEN is when the HUB app starts working like it should. If you have an questions after you board, Guest Services will be happy to help you out. 

• Like 1

Each person in the room can create their own account it’s really nice once you ge the hang of it. I’m using it now for our July and December cruise. It actually is asking me if I want to use on board credit to purchase things I have in my cart. I haven’t went as far as putting my name in to complete purchase making sure that’s what I want to do first.