Changes to the healthy sailing protocol

Sorry if this has been posted already. We set sail in on the Anthem in just under a month and just received the new protocols. The two changes that stuck out to me were unvaccinated passengers no longer need to take a ship sponsored excursion unless regulated by the port and they will now accept a certificate of recovery from Covid with a positive pcr test taken between 11-90 days prior to sailing.

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I sail next sunday, so it came out just in time for families.

Just in time for SOME families. Spring Break is over and done already (or happening this week) for most of the West. I think the East Coast has theirs in April, and part of the south at the end of March.

But if they were hoping to target the spring break family crowd, it should have been changed in early March so they could get the most benefit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DukeASUGirl said:

Just in time for SOME families. Spring Break is over and done already (or happening this week) for most of the West. I think the East Coast has theirs in April, and part of the south at the end of March.

But if they were hoping to target the spring break family crowd, it should have been changed in early March so they could get the most benefit.

In all honesty I think it was changed, just now put in writing. February I was off with families and I've had know it alls tell me what happened didnt happen. Families were not told to get back on the ship when the tour was over, the guide said go shop. Lol. Nothing was marked bubble tours they were all the same. Now it's just official like carnival no more bubble tours. 

Ships already werent doing them. I think a lot of know it alls dont take excursions themselves. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

It was mostly the islands that set the rules. 

Spring break is just beginning for most of the east coast.  Most ships have been sailing at 60 to 75% capacity.   

That will most likely increase in April.